Fees charged from January 1st 2023
|The Right of Burial plots for a 50 year Period|
|Single Adult Burial Space||£1000.00|
|Double Depth Adult Grave Space in our Aspen Glade||£1400.00|
|Side by Side Adult Grave Spaces||£1,900.00|
|We offer spaces for Babies and Children up to the age of 17 years||CONTACT US|
|Ashes Plots 1-2||£600.00|
|Ashes Plots 1-4||£700.00|
All the above burial choices are subject to an Interment Fee, This is payable at the time of need and includes Grave Preparation and Reinstatement.
|Burial of a Child under 17 years of age||CONTACT US|
|Burial of a Person over 17 years of age|
|For the Interment of Cremated Remains||£475.00|
|For the Interment of Two Sets of Ashes at the same time||£850.00|
|The Scattering of Cremated Remains||£150.00|
|The Scattering of Two Sets of Ashes at the same time||£200.00|
|Granite Memorial Plaque|
|Ordered Directly from Gunton Woodland Burial Park from:||£250.00|
|Garden of Remembrance Plaque||£275.00|
|Memorial Removal Fee||£50.00|
|Sponsoring of Woodland Trees|
|Supporting the Development of our Woodland Burial Park from:||£25.00|
Other administration fees not listed are available upon request.
All of the above choices:
- Do not cover the funeral directors, Church, Ministers fees.
- Are based on each grave space being held open for a minimum period of 50 years, at which point the period may be extended
- The trustees reserve the right to amend any of the above charges.
Our Prices Include
The reservation of a grave space in a glade of your choice. This reservation will be reviewed after a period of 50 years.
- The personal support and guidance from our experienced and caring members of staff.
- On-going support and advice after the interment.
- A warm welcome into our office which is open between 9am and 2pm, Monday to Friday.
- Access to the Burial Park 365 days per year.
- The personal help and guidance on the choice of grave markers and the selection and planting of suitable wildflowers.
- The peace of mind knowing that the Burial Park is maintained and cared for by experienced staff.
- The opportunity to place a short personal dedication on the memorial page of our website.
“Gunton Woods was one of our favourite places to walk, the area holds lots of precious memories for me and the burial park is a peaceful place to be.”
“Thank you for making a very sad occasion bearable, the calmness we experience when visiting the burial park Is very comforting.”
“Gunton Woodland Burial Park has provided a beautiful resting place for my wife Bernice, in a woodland area which has always been her wish.”